Sexual Health Community

how to over come the problems of mastrubating

doctor plez help me   i dont know what will happen in future but  i   have been  masstubating  a lot i want to over come the problems duu to it   like hair loss  and pain  pleas suggest  some remidies

This discussion is related to How to recover what ever i lost my health by Masterbation.
Hi there. Just to clarify, we aren't Doctors. Just people helping others
  Masterbation should not cause hair loss. Unless you pull your pubic hair out during play.
  Furthermore only you can decide not to cause yourself pain.   Think about weather you feel guilt or shame.
  Trust me. Exploring your body is a very natural & healthy thing to do, in my view.  Be gentle. Take care of yourself. Learn about your sexuality. Maxy