Sexual Health Community

i can't control porn,masturbation.at end hating,slapping,beating myself.please help!

i am 20 year old male.i am addicted to this **** porn which i started 2 years ago. i cannot control watching porn and masturbate continuously  for every 2 days,i hate it after watching,i am slapping beating my self due to this dirty porn and praying god to prevent it.i have no way to rehabilitate. my day ends with depression and grief ...my levels of watching is increasing progressively. from strip to hardcore,punishment videos at now i am watching peeing videos. i am transforming my-self into a beast and lagging connectivity with society becoming a sociopath i can't say with my parents,friends because they think me as a diplomatic fellow to my fate my family is very orthodox my parents will hate me if say my problem only the way is to stop it and i don't find a good way to stop it. please any one say me a solution to stop this maddening problem
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you spoke with a mental health professional/ doctor about your concern regarding your porn addiction?  If you haven't, that would be a good place to start.  Speaking with a doctor, would be a confidential way for you to seek help and be able to receive treatment without your family and friends being involved.
Good Luck
COMMUNITY LEADER
You need to change your life style completely. Take help from any professional. Psychologist can help you.A psychiatrist can help you. Using I can't will not help you at all.
COMMUNITY LEADER
One cannot change these habits by our will power only. Control your breath to control your body.  Google abdominal breathing learn it and practice it for 10 minutes twice a day. Use this breath when you are sexually aroused.withing 5 to 6 breaths your arousal will diminish. this way you will be able to control your sexual urge.Deep , slow and even breathing is the best way to control your anger, sex,anxiety etc. Be patient to get results.