i had sex when i was 22 now i am 25 is there any chances to bleed again while sex

when was 22 i had sex with my boyfriend. i don't had any knowledge about bleeding or loosing my virginity. i was shocked when i was bleeding on my first intercourse. and my boyfriend explained me about this. after that we had sex for 4-5 times.. now i am 25. now i am getting married with other person. so i am scared to tell him that i am not virgin. is there any chances to bleed again? its been 3 years i didn't had any sex, is my virgin hole is loose? do i need to tell him the truth??
Your body will not feel noticeably 'loose' to him.  You can act frightened and virginal if you feel you must, and he will almost certainly not question it.  Not all women bleed on their first intercourse.  It is also possible to fake that, if the situation is dire.  Do you really think your fiance would be upset if you were not a virgin?  That is different in different countries, some men don't care if she is, and in other places, the woman seems almost to be in peril of her life if she is not a virgin (though it doesn't seem to matter if the man is a virgin).  If you are in a place where it is dangerous not to be a virgin, don't worry he cannot tell by the size of your vaginal opening.  
Thank you AnnieBrooke,  he is typical Indian guy and also its arranged marriage. so i feel he care for that.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community