Sexual Health Community

increase penis size

Hi I'm 25 yrs old male
I want to know is their any real way to increase penis size as their are so many drugs,oils and tools which promise guaranteed results should we try them is it really... if their is any treatment kindly suggest if you can
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes there are lots of penis enhancers advertised . Everyone claims his is effective. you may visit pegym website. surgeons can operate and increase the size. Part of the penis is hidden inside the body. Surgeons can bring hidden part. However surgery is risky. Surgeon may give you advice about the possibility of success.
It is claimed that the vagina is sexually sensitive up to the depth of 2 inches only. So even 2 indh erect penis can satisfy a woman sexually.
I hope some member who has tried it successfully will give you guidance in your problem.
Basically it's the trend these days to have big penis actually girls demand that.. anyway I really really appreciate your help on this topic I have one last question are medicines scientifically proved even to bring any chance to this.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
For authentic opinion, you will have to contact a surgeon who does such operations. For this type of operation , various factor play a part. Sexologist, pschologist and surgeon. All the three have to evaluate you before they plan operation.
Exeecises are a long term therapy. You have to do exercisess for 6 months. Length cannot be predicted.