Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

is there a health risk

wat is the chance and wat illness could i get if i accidentally touched my not cleaned for the day foot with my penis, or if i use a rag to clean up after masturbating that i had used b4 and not washed and put under my bed
3 Responses
332074 tn?1229564125
Not sure I understand what you are asking but if you are worried because you used a clothe to cleanup after you masterbate and then used it again at another time, you really have nothing to worry about. For sanitary reason, you might want to use a differant rag each time.
let me rephrase it. i used a rag to clean up my penis, after masturbating, which i had used b4 and put it under my bed without washing it and used it agen
364841 tn?1198217959
no you can use it   i have done that many times with my wife .... we just use throw it under the bed and then use it again.  but if you used it on another part of your body that had a bacteria infection   you might have one down there now... if it starts to hurt when you pee or "go"  then go to a dr.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.