Sexual Health Community

itchy feeling and skin rash on my glans and under and around the head of my penis

hi, two weeks ago i had an unprotected anal sex with someone and ever since then i have that itchy feeling on the head of the penis and the foreskin, i am very clean and i clean myself a lot so it's not a problem with the usual foreskin and uncleanliness. add to that the skin rash or let me call them red soft flat bumps on the head of the penis and redness on the foreskin and the head looks very wrinkly sometimes and dry. i checked myself for STDs couple days ago and the test were negative, I know that most of the STDs don't appear but after 6 weeks or sometimes less, but i tried.
some people would say it's Candida ad others would say it's an STD and even others are telling me it's nothing just because of the friction and there is nothing to worry about.
so, is it because of fecal substance? or friction? or STDs that didn't appear in the test because it was done too early? or something very serious? and what should i be using to reduce the redness and the itchiness? I use a shower milk for my shower not (shower gel) because they cause dehydration of the skin and stuff.

so please help
and thank you