Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

need answers worried!!??

Im 18 years old and last month i was a week late on my period and then had really bad pains and my stomach hurt soo much and  had my period although it had very large blood clots!? i finished my period 2 weeks ago and now im finding im having light watery bleeding after sex!? its only happened the last two times but im worried it may be something serious, as i have had many chemical urine infections and only two urine infections!? i know it cant be cervical cancer as i have had the jabs! so what could it potentially be ? and should i consult my doctor? help me please as i am very worried about this??
2 Responses
1280088 tn?1432049934
i would tell to see the doctor .
1011752 tn?1269241519
If I were you, just to ease your mind, go see a gynecologist.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.