Sexual Health Community

nocturnal emmisions

Sir/Madam,
I am worried about nocturnal emmisions I am having every week mostly during wednesday mornings. It wakes me up during deep sleep after which I am not able to have a proper sleep till morning. I dont feel any pain but slightly gastric. My left testicle suffers from hydrocele for about 5 years now which no elopathic and homeopathic medicine couldnot cure. My yoga teacher said me to conserve sperm fluid to do better but I loose out during erotic dreams which I am unable help with. Sometimes I over eat before sleeping and take a lot of water. I am also a bit esonophilic and normally wakeup in the morning with blocked noses. However, I am healthy and 24 years old. Please do tell me how to tackle this problem as I feel very disgusted and awkward after emmisions.
Nocturnal emissions are a common occurrence for men that do not masturbate regularly. If your practicing Kundalini yoga you know that if your body needed it for any beneficial purpose; it would retain and use it. I think that's it's way of signaling it has enough.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You may visit the website of anmolmehta to learn about yoga and kundalini yoga. kegel exercise, satkriya are also good to increase your stamina and stop wet dreams. circulating your sexual energy around microcosmic orbit is the best and easiest technique to follow. Google these words and find and learn few techniques convenient to you.