Sexual Health Community

numbness of the vagina lips

Over the last week i have been having problems with my vagina sides they seem to feel numb and i havn't got a clue to why they are like this??? I know it is not down to sex because i havn't had it for months.
I'm getting worried now cos its getting a little worse. Can anyone help me out on this one or got any advise to what this is??? And should i be getting worried???
Please can someone answer this as soon as they can?

It sounds like a circulation problem. I had experienced the same numbness in the outer labias of my vagina. In my case, it was caused by wearing form-fitting pants that were a bit too tight.