Sexual Health Community

nuva ring

So i just went on the nuva ring for birth control. i chose it because i have problems remembering to take the pill everyday, and also because i gained a lot of weight taking the pills. I`m curious to hear from other users to find out if they gained weight or not, and if they did how much they gained from it.
also a few perspective questions or experiences may be helpful too, if anyone has some input i`d love to hear it.
my ex was on nuva ring and the only thing she started to experience was vaginal dryness.