orgasm following posterior prolapse surgery

hi
I had posterior prolapse surgery 2 weeks ago and have been told not to have intercourse for 6weeks. Prior to surgery i had little interest in sex as it was too painful, but since the operation i find i'm more interested in having fun with my husband. My question is, is it safe to have orgasms or will the contractions interfeer with the healing process?
If you were told no sex for 6 weeks hold off on the sex.  There is a reason the doctor is requesting you to hold off.  In the mean time if you want to do something with your husband try oral sex or masturbating him.  If you have questions in regards to sexual contact I would advise speaking to your doctor as they are the ones whom care you are under during this.