Sexual Health Community

penis problem please help!

i have developed what seems to be calluses on the inside of my foreskin, when the foreskin is pulled back it looks like a steady ring of calluses around the shaft of my penis.  i dont know why this occured as i do not have sex very often and i am always protected and i do not "violently masturbate."  i would appreciate any answers as to what the skin irritation is and/or how to get rid of it
I know that with foreskin you are prone to this, the whole reason behind circumcision. With foreskin you must take extra care, pull it back while urinating and dab your penis with soft tissue, dont shake it all over. In your daily shower, pull it back and gently wash with a mild soap, no chemicals or perfumes. Also dab dry, pull it back 10 minutes later and make sure its dry, pull it back often to get air too when you can.
Use Vitamin E if you masterbate, its great for your skin. If it spreads, get to a doctor.