Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.4k Members

penis problem please help!

i have developed what seems to be calluses on the inside of my foreskin, when the foreskin is pulled back it looks like a steady ring of calluses around the shaft of my penis.  i dont know why this occured as i do not have sex very often and i am always protected and i do not "violently masturbate."  i would appreciate any answers as to what the skin irritation is and/or how to get rid of it
1 Responses
I know that with foreskin you are prone to this, the whole reason behind circumcision. With foreskin you must take extra care, pull it back while urinating and dab your penis with soft tissue, dont shake it all over. In your daily shower, pull it back and gently wash with a mild soap, no chemicals or perfumes. Also dab dry, pull it back 10 minutes later and make sure its dry, pull it back often to get air too when you can.
Use Vitamin E if you masterbate, its great for your skin. If it spreads, get to a doctor.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.