Sexual Health Community

penis sensitivity cream

I am 60 years old and want to know if there is a cream to make my penis more sensitive.
I can make love for an hour and it feels good but I cannot seem to orgasim or ejaculate.
Is there something that I can use to make me more sensitive.
This one is out of my league. But I will take a stab at it and say there is no magic cream that can help you orgasm. My suggestion would be see your doctor about taking a medication such as viagra or cialis. I know for a fact they work because my husband uses them.
Try 5 mg of L Arginine a day, you will see a welcomed difference.
I know I'm late getting here to respond but if someone else finds this place as easy as I did looking for a cure to vetteman's problem at least they will see my reply. I haven't tried it but there are sensitivity creams that females use, I wonder why they wouldn't work for men. They're intended to be applied to their genitals, why not ours? Also, there must be other searches that can be done on the web that could or may involve some kind of topical herb applications. Though I haven't searched for that as yet.
The main cause of decreasing sensitivity with age is worsening peripheral nerve function. High blood sugar is something that accelerates this. There are some vitamins and supplements that improve nerve function that may help with this (and diabetic neuropathy).

There are also some 'foreskin substitute' products (or things you can make) to protect the glans from rubbing against clothing. Men have said wearing them for a few weeks makes a noticeable difference in increased sensitivity.

The most effective thing to increase sensitivity is grow out a foreskin replacement. It's kind of surprising, but the foreskin is basically just a continuation of the skin of the penis, so it's possible to regrow something fairly like an original foreskin (despite circumcision)--or grow out a more protective covering if the natural foreskin was too short to cover the glans well enough. It increases sensitivity by growing new skin to protect the glans (the job of foreskin). It's not as sensitive as original foreskin, but it does add new nerve endings to the penis increasing sensitivity more than anything else possible.
grow out a foreskin replacement....So how do you that?
There's a lot of info about this online. It's called foreskin restoration.

All you have to do to stimulate skin growth is apply gentle tension to the skin regularly. There are devices made that help to do this ("tuggers"), but if there's not enough loose skin to use a device, you have to stretch it out manually at first (for a couple weeks to months). It usually takes between six months and a couple years to grow all the new skin. But it starts making the penis MUCH more sensitive as soon as there's enough skin to cover the ridge of the glans.

And the neat thing about foreskin restoration is that it is not only increasing sensitivity by reducing non-sexual nerve stimulation (shielding the glans from rubbing against fabric); it is also actually adding new nerve endings to the penis. That's pretty incredible that it's possible to do that.