penis tips

dear sir my question is that how can i make my penis strong and long and how can i increase my ******* timing. im 25 and my timing is 1 min. im worried about that. plz help me i will be very thankfull to u.

best regard
                    Jabran Anjum

There is no proven way (other than surgery) to increase the size of you penis. Don't waste your money on any pills, devices, or techniques that claim you can. To increase the time before ejaculation, you might want to look into what are called "Kegel Exercises." You can look this up online. You might also want to try masturbating before having sex, and/or using one of the various desensitizing creams that are on the market.
after 1st trip to heaven......the second trip take longer time....and sometime divert mind from sex if you can while trip,,,you'll see the change....