problem having an orgasm during sex

I have a problem reaching an orgasm during sex, which i imagine is an unusual case for a man. I have masturbated frequently since the age of 12 and have no problem having and orgasm/ejaculating when doing so. Although i have no problem attaining and maintaining an erection, it seems to take a very long time for me to feel any proper stimulation during sex. I am not very sexually experienced and had first chalked the problem up to condoms decreasing my sensitivity. However, after 9 experiences with as many women I am very concerned that there may be a physical problem and it is very embarrasing to have to fake an orgasm so as not to upset my girlfriend. Is it possible that masturbation has decreased my sensitivity to vaginal penetration, or have i inadvertantly "trained" my body to ejaculate and have an orgasm whilst in a certain position? If anyone can provide me with some advice on this I will be eternally grateful!

Thanks and regards
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Over masterbating can be a problem. I would suggest you stop for a while and see if that helps.