red bumps on penis head

i got these bumps after having oral and vaginal sex with my gf of 1 year. i am uncircumcised and have penile papules. i didnt have the chance to shower after sex, till the second day. they appeared on the second day.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You need to go to the Dr's.  I think your girl gave you a STD.  Here is some info that seems to go with what you said and the picture. 12 years of medical training but this isn't my field. Sorry but please go to the Dr and get rid of the girl.

Early or primary syphilis. People with primary syphilis will develop one or more sores. The sores resemble large round bug bites and are often hard and painless. They occur on the genitals or in or around the mouth somewhere between 10-90 days (average three weeks) after exposure. Even without treatment they heal without a scar within six weeks.

The secondary stage may last one to three months and begins within six weeks to six months after exposure. People with secondary syphilis experience a rosy "copper penny" rash typically on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. They may also experience moist warts in the groin, white patches on the inside of the mouth, swollen lymph glands, fever, and weight loss. Like primary syphilis, secondary syphilis will resolve without treatment.

Latent syphilis. This is where the infection lies dormant (inactive) without causing symptoms.

Tertiary syphilis. If the infection isn't treated, it may then progress to a stage characterized by severe problems with the heart, brain, and nerves that can result in paralysis, blindness, dementia, deafness, impotence, and even death if it's not treated.
How Is Syphilis Diagnosed?

Syphilis can be easily diagnosed with a quick and inexpensive blood test given at your doctor's office or at a public health clinic.
Helpful - 0
thanks for the comment. bt i dnt think thats the case. she was a virgin and so was i. she sonly been with me and ive only been with her.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community