Sexual Health Community

sex and then no period

So I have been on birth control pills, and I didnt use a condom, but he didn't *** inside me. Though, I havnt gotten my period, and i'm useally regular with my period, and I have taken 4 pregnacy tests and I have gone to the docotors and they even said I wasn't pregnant. I am getting really worried I actualy might be, now she gave me some pills to help me start and I still havnt started and this would be my 2nd month that i havnt had a period, since i missed my march one, and this is now April, i also useally start at the end of the week. I also, have had no sighns of pregancy...so any idea on whats going? Also, i have not had a blood test to see if im pregnant...just the urian and my doctor one. I am also 18 and a little on the heavy side. Please help, thanks.
Stress can delay your period & so can being overweight, even up to a full skip. You may also want to ask your doctor about your birth control. Some birth control pills can reduce your periods & make you skip or late. Feel free to get a second opinion at a pregnancy clinic too. Most of those clincs offer free tests & advice to teenagers.