Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

sex and then no period

So I have been on birth control pills, and I didnt use a condom, but he didn't *** inside me. Though, I havnt gotten my period, and i'm useally regular with my period, and I have taken 4 pregnacy tests and I have gone to the docotors and they even said I wasn't pregnant. I am getting really worried I actualy might be, now she gave me some pills to help me start and I still havnt started and this would be my 2nd month that i havnt had a period, since i missed my march one, and this is now April, i also useally start at the end of the week. I also, have had no sighns of pregancy...so any idea on whats going? Also, i have not had a blood test to see if im pregnant...just the urian and my doctor one. I am also 18 and a little on the heavy side. Please help, thanks.
1 Responses
1279364 tn?1280686188
Stress can delay your period & so can being overweight, even up to a full skip. You may also want to ask your doctor about your birth control. Some birth control pills can reduce your periods & make you skip or late. Feel free to get a second opinion at a pregnancy clinic too. Most of those clincs offer free tests & advice to teenagers.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.