Sexual Health Community

sex health

hello Doctor , i wish you're fine ,
I have really big problem with my sex health , I am 26 years old now and I started masturbation when i was about 10 , i quit about one when i was 17 then started again , now my sex energy is almost empty , i will tell you my life style so that makes you more able to teahc me how to recover my sex energy
my mental state is very very bad since i was kid , and my nutrition is very bad since about 8 years ago ,
i started watching porn videos(sorry for that) two years ago ,when i was 20 i changed the way i do masturbation , i have been sleep on my face and stick my ...... on the bed and start imagine hot things till ejaculation and when the sperm wants to come out I sqeeze my ... and wait till the sperm get back and doesn't disappeare ( i know it is very strange thing but i have a mental problems because of my family situation) after that in a while the (Wet Dream) has stoped completly , even if i stop masturbation for two or three months i don't get a wet dream , and if get hot by watching sexy thing ,the sperm come out after I pee and if I don't masturbate for several days I get a pain in my lift testicle ,
Dear Doctor .... now i found very very good girl for marriage and im really really confused and really really sad because I don't know what to do , should i accept that marriage or refuse it because i can't satisfy my wife , i have morning erection but after i wake up , i don't feel i like the sex anymore and i don't get hot even if i see a very very sexy girl on the street , if i try to erect my .... i keep imagining and watching something hot on the net then i get an erection but it end up after a second ,
i forgot to tell you that i started smoking two years ago about one packet a day
and im not a diabetic but there is a pain in my heart several years ago and recently it became more than before and im going to see a doctor for that
my father was has a prolem with his heart and he had several surgeries for that
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , I BEG  you Doctor  help me , think about my problem then answer me quietly  and as soon as  you can , i don't know how to thank you ,thank you from my heart , and im sorry for my english , my enlish is not well because im not english person and i learned english from chatting english friends. thank you so much and im waiting for your response , answer me here or email me PLEASE ((sad.sad.guy.***@****))

This discussion is related to How to recover what ever i lost my health by Masterbation.
Hi, if you are sexually attracted to a person, you wont have any sexual issues unless there is a medical condition. And if you dont have any problems when watching porn then you should not have any problems if your sexually attracted to this person.
As far as having sperm come out after your urinating, you might be having a sperm valve issue and see a doctor who knows about these things.