Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

sex while on period

Had unprotected sex with boyfriend on my period now yesterday strange odor smell come from vagina
48 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
You may have an infection. Are you having any other symptoms like itching and or burning?
I was itching but I used a douche yesterday and its not bothering anymore
COMMUNITY LEADER
It does sound like an infection. Douching will not make it go away. It can help the symptoms a little but if you truly have an infection it needs to be treated with a yeast infection medication. Or, if it's bacterial you will need to see a Dr for a prescription med.
I know before I did a douche it was a bad smell and like the yeast infection stuff coming from my vagina since I did a douche two times I feel much better and there isn't a smell it hurts on a certain part but I be horny all da time it like it hurts there and then it goes away  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Can you get in to see a Dr? If this is an infection is really needs to be treated.
I don't have insurance right now so I can I asked my mom to look and she said it is a cut down there and I don't know why I know dat I be washing a little too hard down there but it only been down tgere for three days as of today like it goes down and then it blows up again and it hurts
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.