sex

i  had sex many times before. i never bled not once, not even my first time.
i recently had sex with my new boyfriend and bled so nuch. im really scared,i dont know whats happening
it may be that you new bf is much bigger then the others? when I first got with my gf she had never been with a man more than 6" and I am 9" so when we had sex she bled for 2 days and was very sore, even now 5yrs later she still bleeds at times and things are still a tight fit
it's not that.. im really scared about whats happening.. ive only had sex twice
with him and bled twice. he,s the 4th ive been with and i never ever bled before not even my first time
maybe he is shaped in a different way and penetrates areas that aren't used to being penetrated, if you never bled your first time then maybe this is making up for that?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community