Avatar universal

sexual health

Hi,I have some problem with the head of my penis? I have a rash that seems to produce a white smelly, creamy substance on my penis head!  Also the tip of my pennis have some itching and rashes! I'm just worried can you suggest some cream or something? Please advise me what should i do?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1610069 tn?1298246904
Based on your description, you could be experiencing an STD, there are four possibilities according to the WebMD website.
The conditions associated with your symptoms are:
Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Lice or Crabs.
Here is the website if you want to check it out yourself (I would definitely see a doctor right away):


Good luck
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
See a doctor. That is your best option. You could have a STD. It is hard to say without getting a sexual history and seeing the rash.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community

Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.