sexual urges

For as long as I remember I've had construction sexual urges.. idk if my sex drive is just that high or if I'm a sexaholic.. I have the urge to play with myself all day.. i can *** in my panties without someone touching me and multiple times a day everyday. . I can have sex and still have the urge to have more.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Google Female Deer exercise. This will serve as a treatment to reduce your sexual urge by giving you satisfactory sex. In short it could be a treatment and a pleasure tool.
Another way will be diverting your mind. For this take help of breathing. Learn abdominal breathing (google) and practice it regularly for 10 minutes twice a day. Use this breathing when you feel aroused sexually.
This you may try and if you find it convinient do it. Concentrate on perineum and breath in sucking perineum in. and release it when you exhale. Do not use too much force.
You may do kegel exercise also. Get details from Google. I am sure you will be able to control your sexual urge.
I've don't this before and it does nothing for me.
It doesn't arouse me at all..
The idea is :  

1- try not to  be alone as much as you can.
2- try not to be free as much as you can .
3-socialize , participate in social activities .

I hope these ideas get you well and help you .

That's kinda hard.. only free time I have is days and all my friends pretty much work days.  And I've been busy for 2wks with appointments everyday but a couple and even in the middle of an appointment out of the blue I'll feel myself *** in my pants..
I just don't have nay time but for appointments and home..bf has the car during the day.. kids r out of school till August.. pretty much only have time for appointment and cleaning. . My knee makes it hard to clean so it takes me a wk to clean the out
House not out* sorry typo
Well, you could just have a high sex drive, but it's obviously concerning you enough to ask about it so if you are worried, it's best to look into therapy and help before it really gets out of control.

Sex addiction is a literal addiction that becomes a terrible problem in someone's life. You will experience a rush and a crash and depression afterwards if you are addicted to the dopamine. Pretty much all sex addicts feel extremely guilty and ashamed about not being able to control their sexual urges and it becomes something they need as a fix, not something they enjoy.

If you are a "sexaholic" then it means you have underlying psychological problems and you are just using sex to cover up some inner misery in your life, perception or mind. You may also have paraphilias.

If you have a problem with it, then you need to abstain from it. Simple as that. While you abstain from it, look at what triggers you to need to use sex ad a coping skill and then deal with it in the moment.
Go to SAA groups or simply utilize a 12 step program - it works.

I am a recovered sex addict myself.

COMMUNITY LEADER
very pragmatic and practical advice. I am sure this will help the members addicted to sex..
Found out I have persistent sexual arousal disorder

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community