Sexual Health Community

should i be concerned?

my boyfriend is having a problem with his genitals. it is kind of flaky, almost like its peeling in one spot on the top right before the tip and he says it sometimes itches. is this something to be concerned about?

S
some kind of bacteria got on his penis and this usually happens during sex. just tell him to clean himself everyday and apply vaseline on the dry spots daily. it will probably take several months for it to disappear but nothing is wrong with him (in my opinion)
;p that sounds like dry skin to me lol my bf gets it sometimes when we have to much sex or if i am kind of dry down there
if it bothers him an you that much you or he can put some lotion on it
Vaseline is a bad idea aveno an washing with  it is better Vaseline traps bacteria in the skin an dos not allow it to breath i am a tattoo artist an well trust me i know its not a tattoo but it worked for my bf
an i also use summers eve on my self
an i also use summers eve on my self