Sexual Health Community

single red penis "pimple"

I have a bump on my penis that looks like a pimple just without a head. It's been there for 5 or 6 days and it has gotten smaller. It doesn't hurt at all. It's just there. I masturbated once while it was there and it turned bluish. When my penis is flaccid it's not noticeable but when erect you can see it easily.  
Hi there,
A clinical examination is necessary for confirming the diagnosis. Small dome-shaped bumps around the crown of the head could probably be due to pearly penile papules. They are not infectious and may be seen in about 10-20% of all men. Small red or purple spots with a thick, warty surface are angiokertomas. They require no treatment. A boil or folliculitis is another possibility. It could also be due to friction or heat rash. The presence of associated symptoms will help in narrowing down at a suitable diagnosis. See a dermatologist.
Best luck and take care!