swollen vagina

after foreplay with my husband my vagina swelled up and was in alot of pain, i couldnt continue with my husband and have sex and now my vagina is is very swollen its blue/purple in colour and very sore. what can i do? i am so embarresed but yet in alot of pain.

It seems like you just bruised it. Unless you wanna see a gynecologist, I think you just have to relax and let it heal.
Try soaking in a salt bath it's a good healer, but if you don't feel improvement see a doc. Ask your husband to be patient while you heal x
Um...  What type of foreplay?

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community