Sexual Health Community

uugghh help!

my boyfriend and i have been having sex for 2 years now. we had sex recently and we had to stop because i was bleeding profusely.. there was absolutely no pain before or after... its been more than two hours and im still bleeding. my boyfriend did find a cut on his penis and thought that it was jsut because of the friction and i wasnt wet enough...i am also recovering from a bladder infection.... what could cause this?!??!..... i have only had one sexual partner
if your bleeding is heavy, you should go see a doctor, or into the ER. if it's light bleeding, don't have sexual intercourse for a few days and see how it goes from there.