A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.4k Members

vaginal cuts

So I was wondering if anyone has had littleLittle noses decongestant
Little tummys cutsCuts and puncture wounds associated with yeast/fungal infections in their vaginalAnterior vaginal wall repair
Causes of vaginal itching
Culture - endocervix
Transvaginal ultrasound
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Vaginal cysts
Vaginal dryness treatment
Vaginal ring
Vaginal tumors area.  I'm freaking out that I have herpes or something.  Basically I have had these littleLittle noses decongestant
Little tummys cutsCuts and puncture wounds right behind my vaginalAnterior vaginal wall repair
Causes of vaginal itching
Culture - endocervix
Transvaginal ultrasound
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Vaginal cysts
Vaginal dryness treatment
Vaginal ring
Vaginal tumors opening.  They are about 5 to 10 millimeters long and a quite sore; they look like little tears.  They have lasted about 3 weeks at this point.  It started with 2 little cuts and I swear they went away for a day or two, but now there are 4 or 5 and they are more painful than before.  I thought I had a fungal infection because I have had a lot of yeast and fungal infections in the past and the symptoms were similar (slightly itchy and tender and sometimes painful).  I had this really terrible infection that lasted months and months where the doctors couldn’t find a medication to take care of it and at first I thought it was back.  But, I have never actually seen cuts before and am quite worried it’s something more serious.  I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and I know that I didn’t have herpes before I slept with him.  I am going to schedule a doctor’s appointment, but am losing sleep in the mean time and didn’t know if anyone else had experience with cut that last a couple weeks associate with vaginal yeast/fungal infections.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.