Sexual Health Community

vaginal tear--HELP

so my boyfriend and i were having sex, both a little tipsy :/ and it was pretty rough, all the sudden i felt this sharp pain and started bleeding instantly, i have about an inch and a half tear on the outer area, it burns so bad when i pee and is very sensitive and raw, i notice blood on the toilet paper when i dap to wipe, anyone have anything like this happen?? i was going to see my gyno, but it is impossible to get an appointment.....anyone have any home remedies?! HELP!--
I would say just let it heal up on it's own don't borther it just let it chili out until it heals
Hi AMJ, just take some nice warm bath daily with seasalt in it , this will help the healing and help cleans it, and make sure the water gets to it.
Good Luck