Sexual Health Community

what are the defects of masturbation? how to control it?

I am 22age I do masturbate since 5years so is there any effects cause to my health? And how to control and stop it?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Masturbation is a natural habit. If it is done properly and in limit, it will not affect anyone's health. It should be done with lubricated hand. One should not stop breathing. One should empty one's bladder before masturbating. If there is excessive desire often, learn to breath abdominally and deep breathing. Learn deep breathing and abdominal breathing from related websites.This will protect you from side effects. Do not watch porno.