Sexual Health Community

white bumps under head of penis a concern

I am 17 years old with limited sexual contact and I have these white bumps under the head of my penis .. I went to a physician and he and another doctor there assured me not to worry.. But it wasn't until after i visited the hospital and had these bumps under the head of my penis looked at that i found out i could pinch out pus.. I had told the doctor that as far as i knew these bumps weren't pustules and he said that ruled out some serious posibilities.. Needles to say i am at a loss I am interested in talking with an STI/STD specialist If anyone could possibly give me a diagnosis or shed some light on these symptoms i would be very interested.. Thanks  
could be hair folicules man when you get older things happen fast if your dr said no worries then dont unless it gets worst

and remember wrap it up when having sex and get yourself educated on all stds and hiv that way you wont find yourself being a nut case
If the bumps are on the rim of the head (not the tip) of the penis its nothing to worry about some men have it, like my boyfriend who also freaked out the first time he saw them but they give major stimulation during sex so don't worry.