woman health

hi im 18 years old im still a virgen and have got me period yet but i feel some burning and sting in my vagina for the past 15 days which is really bothering me and i dont really know what it is.
Go to ur gyno it sounds like a yeast infection.
yes its seems like yeast infection you shud see the doctor.
you mite have a yeast inftion
whatever goes on down there love needs to be checked, for to many reasons to put down here. just go to a gyno,hopefully only will need some cream,
just get moving.
issues can occur even if you are a virgin, you might want to regularly use daily pads...
maybe talk to a woman about personal hygiene.
and make sure you use cleansing products APPROVED and well know that are designed for womans privates.  

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community