Sick and tired of being sick and tired. Community
106 Members

ANYONE OUT THERE?

Hi I'm Vince.  Anyone want to talk about addiction & recovery.
Best of everything,
Vince
Has nobody else responded to your post? I joined AA 20 years ago. One of the best decisions of my life. And I believe it saved my life. Turns out I've had hepatitis C for 35 years. I'm sure glad I didn't beat up my liver with alcohol all that time. Being sober every day feels so good.
Are you in recovery now? AA or NA?
Wishing you the best,
Sue
i am in recovery myself. i started with aa during rehab and then switched to na. i had to get to the point where enough was enough. i have had hep c genotype 1b since 07 and i got it from using after my girlfriend. she didnt tell me. i live with it everyday that i did this to myself. i would have rather gotten high then be safe and now i am paying for it. i have support through my na fellows and it helps to know i am not alone and never will be again. i just have to keep in mind that this is a gift not a mistake becasue it has helped me see the joys in life that i was missing. and since ifound out i look at life differently.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.