Sickle Cell Anemia Community
39 Members

blood pressure

I have been checking my BP and pulse rate for several days.  This morning like other days the readings were 79/47 and pulse reading of 87.  Is this unusual?

I know it may be difficult to answer such a question without a lot of other data.  But I just wanted to know what can watch out for.

Hi friends,

Blood pressure is yet another disease in the world. There are so many people suffered high blood pressure and low blow blood pressure.People are taking medicine for blood pressure.It really affect the immune system and heart.

Thanks for sharing
Ademola Okubena
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else