Single Parenting Community
163 Members

girlfriend.

I had my baby Feb.11. My baby daddy got a gf Jan 29th. She hasn't been around the baby yet. He only sees the baby with me since I am EBF. I am going back to work in June. What is a good amount of time before his gf is around my baby? And how do I deal with the anxiety I am already feeling about another female being in my daughters life?
He's the father. Not much you can do about it. Make sure the kid knows who mom is and that's that. Other females will be in your daughters life the second you put her in daycare, or in school, or anywhere really. There will be other women in her life the second you need a babysitter, a housekeeper, or even  as soon as your female friends come over. You can't protect her from other women, whether they are dating her father or not. Stop being silly.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.