Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
441 Members

Post Nasal Drip/Sinus Problems

Hello, my names Mallory. For almost two years now I have been having mucus problems. It all started with a bad cough that didn't go away for months. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me Allegra and Nasal Spray for treatment. The first six months I didn't take them because my cough went away and I felt fine. Then I started coughing again and he told me to take it. I took the Allegra and it helped but I've never been a fan of the nasal spray so I still didn't use it. I got sick at work and started coughing again and it didn't go away for a long time. I tried the nasal spray for a few weeks, finally and it only made me sicker. I've told my doctor and he just insists I use it. I wake up in the morning with mucus in my throat and I throw up almost every day. And the Nausea is unbearable. Does anyone have ANY suggestions???  
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life