Strange symptoms, strange mucus.

I have noticed that sometimes I get a series of strange ailments which include: feeling down and tired, losing depth in my voice, feeling bloated, unable to enjoy an orgasm, tense and irritable. This has happened for many years unfortunately, but it's always seemed to come and go. I also noticed that during or after these symptoms, I would secrete a very thick, sticky, almost transparent mucus from my nose/throat. It's unlike any mucus one would normally secrete and only appears when these symptoms are involved. I've also noticed I get this when there are changes in climate. I've managed to control some of it by using antihistamine pills that I take for hay fever allergy, but I'm still puzzled by the whole thing. Anybody else has similar symptoms or that type of mucus?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If it doesn't bother you too much i wouldn't worry too much about it. You could  contact your doctor and make sure that it is nothing serious. Feel better!
Helpful - 0
Thanks! I will go and check it out... it's just a strange thing to explain.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life