Skin Cancer Community

Aldara for Squamous cell

Dear Dr,
I now have the dubious distinction of having had all three main types of skin cancer; melanoma (nodular), basal cell and most currently, squamous.  My dermatologist treated it with 2 cryosurgeries which were unsuccessful.  Then, for 2 months, I applied Solaraze.  That, too, was unsuccessful so she has retreated to rxing Aldara.  I know it is not indicted for squamous and am wondering if I am wasting  more time and should ust go ahead and have the Mohs on my nose.  Is trying Aldara for squamous worth trying for the next 3 months?
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize