Skin Cancer Community

Dark spots in nose and on lip

I am a 36 year old woman who is in the sun during summer months. I tan very easy, and i am have dark features and have freckles  on face. About a month ago i noticed a small dark freckle in the inside of my nose towards right inside of it. I can see it in a mirror. I am getting concerned and wondering if i should  be calling my doctor about skin cancer. If anyone could give any feedback  that would be wonderful! Thank you. I have had moles removed and skin tags in the past, amd they have all been tested with negative results. I also have dark spots on my lips on the inside and outside. Is it because i have a dark complection??
1
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.