Skin Cancer Community

Extremely worried about spot that appeared on my arm.

I was in Fiji in late August and used sunscreen religiously and didn't burn. I was there for a week.

On my arm, on the side is where it formed. Back in my high school days, I also put a cigar out in this same spot to unify with some friends after drinking.

Anyways, two sores right next to each other, pretty small, spots opened up and I'm afraid this could be skin cancer? It scabbed over but still pinkish in color and I just picked the skin off and it bleeds a bit.

I have some pictures of when it first formed and now but don't think I can add them on this thread.

Thanks.

Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.