Skin Cancer Community

Mole Changing Shape

I've noticed that, for the past 9 months or so, a mole beneath my eye has begun to change shape. I made an appointment with my GP last June and she said it was fine. However, the changes are still happening. I have attached a picture, which is from from this morning. It used to be perfectly oval but now you can see that it kind of looks like a snowman's body. Does this look cancerous to anyone else?

There are many different changes that can signal cancer. I would go to a dermatologist since they are experts and can easily biopsy it. Your GP may know what to look for but I would see dermatologist.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.