Skin Cancer Community

Unbearable pain right sub scapular pain

Pain started u dear right scapula 1month ago.  Pain has gotten worse and moved into triceps.  Marked weakness right arm with numbness to fingers.  Pain is worse at rest and at night, better with holding right arm over head.  CT & MRI showed compression on spinal cord, 8mm, but the compression as left and radiculopathy is all right.  ESI no help, steroids, massage, PT, acupuncture and meds not helping.  Lidocaine parches were no help, 1200mg gabapentin per day takes pain from 9 to 7.   Cannot work, sleep or exercise normally due to weakness.  Dropping things constantly with right arm.  I am scared of narcotic pain meds but cannot live like this, pain is constant and about to make me lose my mind!  Please tell me what next step should be.   They wanted to do a CT myelogram, but the risks of the procedure combined with another CT scan and more radiation scares me.   Also having loud rushing of blood sound in my right ear, if that is even related.  
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.