Skin Cancer Community

nodular melanoma?

Hi, This year I had in this same spot like a black scab which I scratched off one day, that was months ago which I don't remember when it was and now this has grown a little bit more, still looks like a scab. Sadly, the image is not so good in quality but you can get a clear idea of what it is, I can say that after shower it gets a bit burning feel to it, also being exposed to the sun I guess because I took one of the pictures under sun lighting, and there is a small pain if you touch it
I told my mom and she says it's a mole that got sore because I scratched it off and she says I should stop being dramatic

Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.