Skin Cancer Community

rash on upper chest & adams apple

i had a casual sex before 5 months. actually i kissed a prostitute on her face & breasts and she also kissed me on my face. but we never had intercourse. I recently shaved my face at that time...
After 15 days from this.. i develop a rash on my chest for 1 month, i went to the doctor, they said that its uv rays infection or fungal infection. after 1 month the chest rash disappear & it came on upper chest & adams apple portion since last 3 months. I also got temperature around 98.5 F and headake, cold since last 4 months. But not a fewer more than 98.5F. Then I checked my HIV test by Tridot method after 3 months & 4 months of this happenings.
BUT the test came negative. I m really worried. The rash is sometimes red, scaly and sometimes disappears also.
But rash is not going completely... Does it HIV rash? I also get headake always since last 5 months.. while HIV test tridot method is negative after 4 months. DOES THERE IS CHANCEOF HIV INFECTION...? PLEASE HELP...
I think there's an HIV forum that might be able to put your mind at rest. I don't think you can catch HIV from what you did unless you are very very unlucky (open sores in both your mouths). Trust your negative result.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.