Skin Cancer Community

skin cancer

My 3 year old daughter has naevuus sebaceous the doctor said. I am going to operate her but she is on a waiting list. I have 3 questions. 1st can this lead to cancer if not operated immediatly. 2nd how long can I wait for an operation but if it's urgent I can do it private in no time.3rd if they operate and arrange the problem, can this lead to cancer even so...
I'm sorry I don't know anything about this condition. My thoughts are with you and your daughter though. I hope you can ask the doctor your questions and perhaps get them to write down their answers so you can refer to them later.

Take care.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize