Sleep Disorders Community

Braycardia/o2 81%/ Low Waking Blood Pressure?

Hello, my name is Nico, I am a 26-year-old male, I am 5 foot eight and weigh approximately 215 pounds. Lately I have been noticing symptoms upon waking such as slight numbness in legs with a strange cold feeling, extremely fatigued as if I didn't even sleep full night, very brain-fogged, cannot concentrate, and feel very anxious. I have been diagnosed with in the last two years with obstructive sleep apnea, and was using a CPAP machine on and off for about six months until my insurance no longer covered it. I also have an implanted cardiac monitor which has picked up and detected very low sleeping bradycardia nearly every single night, also associated with the bradycardia are ectopic beats such as pVCs, and PACs. Within the last month or so I have been taking my blood pressure upon waking, before I go to sleep, and sometime during the day. My average blood pressure usually runs high for about 2 to 3 years now and an average number is about 135–145/ 80–94. However I have noticed upon waking my blood pressure is around 90–105/ 50–80. I am extremely concerned and puzzled as to how my blood pressure and pulse pressure can vary so much in such a short amount time. Could the bradycardia be causing the dipping blood pressure, and maybe even the obstructive sleep apnea, or would sleep apnea be causing in bradycardia and dropping blood pressure?? Below I will provide most of my medical history, medical tests I've had performed, and the things I am diagnosed with. I brought this up to my cardiologist and they seem unconcerned and like it is not a big deal that I am having these symptoms. I have heard them say on numerous occasions as well as other doctors I have seen "I wish I had an answer for you, but I have no idea what could be causing your symptoms", and other Lines such as "I am not sure what we can do for you to help you out any further". During the day I get a lot of sinus tachycardia which I believe is mostly caused by my generalized anxiety disorder, and panic disorder.

In 2009 I got into a car accident and fractured my frontal right sinus cavity and had to do a reconstructive surgery. In this accident I also got a concussion and was in shock and also unconscious for about an hour. The last few years my health has gradually been declining and my quality of life has gotten so low. I have seen a TBI specialist, a Neurologist, a Cardiac Electrophysiologist, a Psychologist, and a Psychiatrist for Psychotropic medication management

Here are TESTS performed in the last 7 years I will put a number next to it to indicate how many times I've had it done

* Head/Brain CT Scan   3-4 Times
* Brain MRI                    4-5 Times
* Neck/Throat MRI        2 Times
*Chest X-Ray              10+ Times
*EKG                           20+ Times
*Implanted Cardiac Monitor 4/01/2014(Still Implanted)
*EEG                           3-4 Times
*Basic Neurological Function Test            10+Times
*Echocardiogram Stress Test                   2 Times
*Echocardiogram                                     1 Time
*Stress Test                                              2 Times
*Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound  (testing for artery compression or insufficiency) 1 Time
*Neuropysch Testing  (TBI and cognitive function)          2 Times
*Blood Tests/Urinalysis   >CBC>CMP>CRP>Troponin>Metanephrines>Cortisol>Lipid Panel>Heavy Metal Compounds>Catecholamines>Thyroid Levels> and some others I can't remember.
*Pulmonary Lung Function Test (shortness of Breath)    1 Time
*Overnight Sleep Studies (In Lab)                  9 Times
*Cervical Trigger Point Injections (Marcaine/Lidocaine)      Done Monthly

Here are the Medications I take everyday:

Clonazepam (Klonopin) .75Mg
Diazepam (Valium) 5MG as or if needed
Aspirin 325MG

Any Ideas would be appreciated, thank you
btw, I have EXTREMELY bad health anxiety and I am TERRIFIED of death and dying.... My Dad was murdered when I was 10... So I had to grow up without him
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.