Sleep Disorders Community

Cant get to sleep and no matter how long i sleep, i'm still tired

I have had trouble getting to sleep for the past 6 years. It started when i was 14 by just taking longer to get to sleep and now i am unable to sleep until at least 1 or 2 am, usually 2 or 3 am even if i got up at 6 am that morning. I can get up at 6 or 7 am after around 3 hours sleep if i need to but am tired all day and still unable to get to sleep. If i am not woken up or need to get up early, i end up with over 10 hours sleep but still am tired. no matter how many hours of sleep i get i cannot get back to sleep after i wake up, unless i am sick. I am also most awake between 10 pm and 1 or 2 am which is when i should be getting to sleep or at least be tired. i dont wake up in the middle of the night (ie. when i am sleeping) usually, but if i do i cant get back to sleep. Dreams are also rare for me. Any ideas to help me sleep?
Your Vitamin D level may be low. You can get a 25OH blood test to see results. You need to be over 50ng/mL for a better sleep.

You can raise levels with D3 supplement over the counter.
Also, magnesium is helpful with insomnia and other things. Magnesium glycinate is supposed to be relaxing. You could also try magnesium flakes or Epsom salt in a bath or foot bath
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.