Sleep Disorders Community

Dream mixed with Reality

I fell asleep last night and shortly after opened my eyes and saw a spiders web hanging from the ceiling infront of my face with a large spider on it and quickly ran out of my bed and lightning speed only to find when I walked back into my room and turned the light on there was nothing there, no spider and no web. I didn't feel myself waking up halfway through, I felt awake through the moment I opened my eyes.

Is this a normal thing, could it happen again and is it a special thing that happens?
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.