I have a Unique and Unuasuage Gift.

Since I was Young, On Very Rare Occations I have dreams where near to the end of the dream I see a Spider. After I see the Spider in my Dream Im Alerted somehow to wake up. Today I had this experience, Yet this time I woke up And then I see the spider, Yet it was an Illusion of a Very Large Spider coming down from my Ceiling... I Jumped out of Bed saying, that a Big FFFER.. After Going to the Toilet and Then Going back to bed, A LAy There and looked in the corner of my left eye to the door... And Above the Door Frame Was A Huge Wack OFF Spider, HUGE... SO i took a cup and captured it and let it out of the window...

Does this happen to alot of people though.. do you sometimes have dream visions of spiders and wake up, to see there really was a spider in the room.... Do I have some kind of Spider sense.

This discussion is related to Please help all the people with spider visions!.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to an entity called Hypnagogic hallucinations, which are hallucinations which occur between sleep and awakening.

This is the symptom of a sleep disorder called Narcolepsy. This sleep disorder is characterized by excessive day time sleepiness, sleep paralysis, cataplexy where the person has episodes of loss of muscle function while awake, hypnogogic hallucinations and automatic behavior. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may schedule you for a polysomnogram (sleep test) to rule out sleep disorders and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.

You are reading content posted in the Sleep Disorders Community

Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.