Sleep Disorders Community

I think I have sleep hallucination/parasomnia?

Hello, I am 18 years old, and before the hallucinations I used to sleep walk on a constant basis every single day, to 6 to 12 years old or so I used to walk all over the house, talk nonsense and even walk with my eyes wide open, then at 12 I would just mumble things in my bed from time to time, this stopped when I was 14 or 15, just saying this because I don't know if this has any correlation with what I'm about to tell you.
Well, 2 years passed without any incidents of sleep walking, just some weird mumble from time to time, but at 17 I hallucinated for the first time right in the process of waking up an old man standing beside me, which eventually disappeared after I stared at him for about 5 seconds, at first I thought it was a ghost, but since then I would have these weird visions right when I'm waking up, these visions usually are spiders, cockroaches, snakes, etc. Usually things that make jump or scream, I've seen people too, but only twice. Is there something wrong? Is this normal or dangerous in any way?
What you experienced sounds like a hypnapompic hallucination, a half-awake half-asleep dreamlike state.  If so, considered benign and actually not all that unusual.  If it continues to bother you, or you begin to sleep walk again, then it's time to see a doc.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.