Sleep Disorders Community

Just saw a spider... What does it mean

What does this seeing spiders coming down from the ceiling mean... but then gone when u look again. I was asleep.  Woke up screaming because I seen it trying to go to me when i looked up.  Yet , how did i looked up? If i was asleep. I don't get it
You may have experienced a hypnopompic hallucination, a half-awake, half-asleep state.  It's OK to let this go.
I saw it. Then looked everywhere in my bed. Blankets. Under the bed and nothing. Why does this happen. What causes that kind of hallucination???
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.